Wednesday, October 10, 2007

In the mood for change

Hi guys! It has been a while since my last lucid post. Heh. I haven't been blogging much, since there is nothing interesting to write about.

I guess by now, most (in Cervantes, at least) would have noticed the exodus of Dominion's members to another newly-created faction. Illuminati, probably the baby of Miya and Sitoca, recruited the better (debatable :D) and more hardcore players from Dominion, who are seriously into raids. There have been some unhappiness in the past, due to inactivity from the more senior members and insufficient participation of members in raids. But I suppose all is well now, since the more hardworking and active players are grouped into one faction to do a common activity that is so important to them.

There is no clear direction on how Dom is to proceed from now, but one thing for sure, I am playing this game for enjoyment not stress. I don't speak for everyone, and I am sure everyone has different reasons for playing an online game, but I much prefer the laid back Dom before competition lead us to become an unwilling aggressor. Years of playing healers in different games must have make me into a softy. Ha.

Anyway, I digress.

What do you guys think about the new blog design? I have wanted to give Dom's blog a new look but haven't been able to come up any idea, till I found the very cool new character (new monster or npc, anyone knows?). So, do you like it?

(Part of the entry is replicated from my blog)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookz Sexy

Unknown said...

I Liked It Loth! ^_^

Anonymous said...

only u pervys like it...
....
.
.
I like it tooooo T___T
thx loth chan <3
and i think she's the Novia sumthing.
She's from the ice wizard tower i think.

Anonymous said...

So gay..calling yourself a pervy...

Leoz said...

O.o i got the sexy lady wallpaper =x

Anonymous said...

@ Rey : better than u. living in denial.

Anonymous said...

i've got nothing to fear, nothing to hide...Bleh XP

lothlorien said...

@leoz: Yup! I edited her out of the wallpaper. Ha.

Anonymous said...

ROCOCO JUST PASSED BY!

Leoz said...

oo no wonder XD but u're so good == Loth be my pic sensei ~.~