Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Gratitude

This is my first posting on our faction blog and ironically it is also my last or the last few times that I will post.

I shall take this opportunity to express my gratitude to my members/friends like: Ralphe, Leoz, Lothlorien, Rey, Reduan, PepsiCola, KaLong, VonGiftzhane, Famiglia, Hush, Nwo, Amelia, all the old warhorses of Dom (not mentioned in order of credit). Not forgetting my fellow GE players –our ally Fenrir and others that had been supporting and assisting me to take care of the faction during my absence due to my commitment to my studies.

Many had pmed me ingame on the last colony war asking me what had exactly happened, I shall not comment on it since our own sweet Lothlorien have already did an entry on what has going on in Dom and our current situation.

No matter where Dom is heading towards in the future, I hope that we are able to keep this friendship that we have forged together over the past 6 months. This is inclusive of our MY and PH members which I look forward to arranging an outing in the future to meet them as we had done in our recent August KL trip.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i guess i belong in the "Old warhorses" section =.=