Thursday, June 21, 2007

Unexpected Colony War


I'm not so sure either i should say, "OMG?! I MISSED THE WAR AGAIN???" or "WOW?! There's WAR today?!" or "WTH! They didn't even gave any notice?" for the unexpected colony war happened on Wednesday. All i can be sure is I'm crying happy and sad tears at the same time. Based on what i gathered; during the war, most of the players are quite surprise for it and lots faction seem to be more prepared this time (though they lack of players/members). I can't wait for the real colony war to happen (^_^). Things will be more..intense. Anyway, you guys and girls done a good job!
I hope i wont missed the war for the 3rd time. It's a trial a.k.a. mock war but still T_T ... missing it the 3rd time gonna make me eat my heart out (ok, so, I cry. I'm a girl, I'm allowed to do so).

Due to wide spawn of lagness mobs all over the cervantes, Wussking had been so generous with free give aways and some of us held "Members for sale Madness". And i would like to state here that Leoz is NOT a Pokemon -.-! Lagness pose performed by Wussking, Leoz, Nilsson, PepsiCola, Rococo, Slypheed, Sitoca, Farseer, Guyzai and ExploSivE. Additional poser : SoulHunters [GoD], TeamSeven [GEnesis] and Gilbert [MyGE] .

No comments: